Monday, April 22, 2013
My recent beauty purchase.
My recent beauty hauls are either from Sephora or Korea but fret not, you can get them from Singapore as well!
I love to change my beauty routines by adding a bit of this & that because I can't always stick to the same beauty product for long. my skin will get immune to it :-( so I will try other skin products but I always look out for 'SENSITIVE/MILD SKIN ONLY'.
My favourite is Hada Labo hydrating lotion but it isn't moisturizing enough for me, so I use it on alternate days before I use any other product. I have this dry feeling right after applying hada labo (after flight) & I hate it soooo much. It feels like my skin is tearing apart. :-(
1. IOPE Bio Essence intensive conditioning: 4.5/5
- I didn't buy this in regular bottle, but in a travel size (which I got it from Korea). IOPE is a local brand in Korea which has the same product standard like Laneige, as they are from the same company (Amore Pacific) Singapore doesn't sell this but you can get from qoo10.sg!
I can see immediate results after one use. It is a watery type which looks like toner, but this is applied after toner. I just started using and I love it so much!
I applied Hadalabo as toner before putting this on half of my face. The one without this IOPE essence feels so dry !! and the other half feels comforted, the essence seemed to trap in and leaving it moist. I slap my other half with this IOPE bio essence immediately den I stared at my skin. Wow, it looks dewy and good. Probably this is the first time I am using this that is why I get this feeling.
This is the product that the salesperson told me that it is comparable with SK II Facial Treatment Essence, but only half of the price.
2. Laneige sleeping pack: 5/5
I bought laneige sleeping pack and the firming sleeping pack from Korea. I haven't try the firming one yet. This cost about about USD25, SGD30 in korea, I have no idea how much isit selling in Singapore.
This is moisturizing enough for me and it is good for all skin types. It has a strong scent but it is a very gentle watery-gel cream.
I applied a thin layer before bed, and I woke up with dewy skin. I guess it is keeping my face moist the entire night. I went to wash right away and what I like about this is, it keeps my skin moist and supple even after wash. Love this! If you want a radiant skin, I suggest you have to use it for about 1-2 weeks to get radiant/glowing skin. It's worth the wait!
- I don't use primer for the past 20 years and I am using it now because eyeshadow is my essential makeup tool for work. I have slightly oily lids and this works to keep my eyeshadow & eyeliner stay!
One of the best creations on earth. I love the packaging, it is sooo cute!
You can read the reviews on makeupalley! http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=53218/Eyeshadow-Primer-Potion---Original-(UDPP)/Urban-Decay/Eye-Primer
- I found this little amazing product in Sephora in States, under bare escentuals. It comes with a brush and they claim to conceal your blemishes but it didn't fully conceal mine. The powder is so fine. I have to use a concealer on top of this to conceal the redness completely. For me, It works in reducing the redness and covering light blemishes. I read that you can even use this before you sleep! It is a very light powder but it as a sulfur smell. Smell was bearable but the price isn't friendly. It is a tiny tub and it cost abt usd18. The size is probably a bit bigger than a Singapore 50cent coin.
More products to be reviewed!! :-)
* This is not a sponsored post, just a review from myself.
Business graduate from TemasekPoly.
Create Your Badge
Read my Travel post:
SKIN CARE SPONSOR:
CASIO EXILIM TR150
Other list of sponsors or advertising enquiry:
Please click here
Click the picture to view my photos: